Many good reasons to implement e-learning
The explosive development of the Internet coupled with the advent of increasingly efficient Learning management systems provides optimal growth conditions for e-Learning. There is common sense and economy in offering employees, customers and other stakeholders online tutorials, which they can implement where – as – preferably and whenever – as – preferably, it suits them. I have worked as Instructional Designer Since 2001, and the demand for e-learning storyboards has risen from year to year. Where the marine sector initially showed the way, digital learning platforms are now widely used for all sectors of business and the public sector.
E-Learning offers a number of unique benefits:
- Flexible Learning – independent of time and place
- Reach an unlimited number of users with relatively few and simple means
- Delivers powerful learning through the combination of image, video, audio and text
- Facilitates training planning, administration and evaluation
Broad experience in the production of e-learning storyboards
Over the last few decades I have worked with a number of Denmark's leading developers and digital learning producers. Written e-learning storyboards for:
- A.P. Møller-Mærsk: "Implementation Programme" (for the group and for the individual companies), "foresight" (implementing the new culture and procedure for forecasting)
- Team Denmark: Basic e-learning courses for young talents ("Sports Nutrition", sports medicine ", Sports psychology" and "Physical training")
- Danish Real Estate Association: Several online modules for real estate education, e.g. "Finance"
- Danish energy: "Internal monitoring" (preparation of competition rules, etc.)
- Seagull Maritime: "Ship to Ship Transfer" (Instruction of crew on various shipowners worldwide)
- Danida: 3-year e-learning project for schools in Denmark, Kenya and Zambia
- Open-Air Council: "Biodiversity"
Easy and inexpensive instruction of customers – or training of employees
Good e-learning storyboards are the prerequisite for getting the effect of the effort. Are you interested in hearing how e-learning can help strengthen your business and the internal knowledge sharing?
Contact the freelance copywriter and instructional designer Jesper Elm Larsen on email@example.com – or call 29 70 63 70 instantly!